The famous 1912 Natirar Mansion is being lovingly restored to the grandeur of its past. Opening in June of 2017, the Mansion with its expansive lawns, rolling hills, and historic architecture is available for your upcoming social or business event. Learn more here or call 908.901.4708.
Reserve a Table at Ninety Acres
Established in 1905, the 1000+ acre property was founded by Walter Graeme Ladd and Kate Macy Ladd to be their homestead. Their Mansion was completed in 1912, creating the largest estate in the area.
The estate was named “Natirar” by the Ladds; an anagram for Raritan as the property stretches from what is now Route 206 to across the North Branch of the Raritan River.
Following Mrs. Ladd’s death, Natirar and the Mansion served as a convalescent home until 1983. During that time, the property was sold to King Hassan II of Morocco.
The now 500 acre property is owned by Somerset County. In March 2003, Bob Wojtowicz executed a 99 year lease for the upper 90 acres to create Natirar: The Farm, Cooking School, Mansion, Club and restaurant, Ninety Acres.